 General / 9904
    Re: Train Windows —Tom Stangl
   Train windows have a divider molded into the glass. You're right, though, there is a good chance there are 7 windows (though the rear could be a 1x4x3 trans panel). (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Windows —Christopher Tracey
    (...) Looking at the Direct catalog, it appears the back window is definately a Train window. The glass appears to be plain glass. Well, some glass is better than no glass. Too bad, we might have to wait till May 1 to get them. :( -Chris (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Windows —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) That's fine. I can't imagine how much I am going to spend on this stuff, better to have a space between releases! :) Scott S. (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)