 General / 9887
Re: More 2000 comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 05:19:15 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote:
[Message cut, didn't format well on my editor.  :(]

I agree, I still like the MF, but it could have been just a bit better.
:)

As for the Adventurers go prehistoric...  think "Jurassic Park".  So far
they have all been based on some movie (Indy, Mummy (the 1935 one, since
Egypt Adventures came out before the more recent), and now JP).  :)

I actually think there's been a slight improvement, and the number of
LEGO creatures is going to make a huge jump this year...  :)
jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/