 General / 9843
  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 2000 looks like a much better year than 1999, though I still wish they would un=juniorize town. Artic is way COOL. And now we have polar bears! Yahoo! It might be juniorized, but I really like the new highway pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

I know one thing I'm buying a lot of!!! The elevated road plates #6600.That set is pretty neat by itself. Not much of a selection for town this year is there? (The elevated road plates, I think is the best idea TLG has had in a long time.) and I'm (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)