 General / 9825
  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) Er, Um, Football is the European name for Soccer. If I'm vaguely remembering my Spanish lessons in highschool correctly, Football was spelled "Futbal" or something along those lines. I could be wrong though. Kya (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) Ooh! Knight's Kingdom. How magical and shinny. I was hoping for something maybe like Turok. (heh heh.) Get some dinos! Okay, so I know they will be in the Adventurures sets... but the whole indian-with-the-lase...f-dinosuar thing is pretty (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

In lugnet.general, Alex Roode writes (...) Yeah I'm with you on this one Alex, I cant wait to see what the hell it is! And want to see the look on someones face the first time I say "Hi I collect Futbol!" Wonder where they got this name from, is it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) Yeah i found out what it was, not a set I would bother collecting, I obviously never had spanish lessons, I hail from Australia, at school we learnt a lot about Aboriginal culture and not much else, (way back then, the rest of the world didnt (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) *sigh* For what it's worth, people, this is just Monday and I've called two people I know doofus so far this week - my wife and a good friend. Oh, and me and Todd if you count the message I wrote earlier tonight... Trust me, if I wanted to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)