 General / 9821
    Re: historical gap for themes —Matthew Wilkins
   (...) diveristy in some areas (spiders, snakes, scorpions) and so little in others (cows, pigs, chickens). When I was a kid, playing with farm toys was de rigeur. Now, apparently, no self respecting child will play with *any* set which doesn't offer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: historical gap for themes —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Sometimes the unsaid is worse than the said. That said (or unsaid), at least we've got a polar bear to shave in the new Arctic theme. (...) You do have some of them in Duplo, but they're a little out of scale. I used a Belville Dalmatian once (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: historical gap for themes —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Yes! Now my College Student minifigs can go Polar Bear Tipping! Hmmm... Maybe that's not such a good idea... Jeff "Gravity is a harsh mistress!" (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)