 General / 9816
  If you frequent Huw's Promotional site please read

As most of you know, Huw Millington provides us the Promotional database site. He recently asked if someone could get him a set of the Mcdonald's sets. I would like to see if anyone else would be willing to send 1(,2,3,?) if the sets to Huw, free of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If you frequent Huw's Promotional site please read

R2 <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FKwnwz.54F@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) A kind offer, but in comparison to Todd, Kevin et. al. my efforts are miniscule. I'll gladly accept any sets by way of thanks, though :-) Huw (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)