 General / 9816
9815  |  9817
Subject:
If you frequent Huw's Promotional site please read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 00:52:18 GMT

As most of you know, Huw Millington provides us the Promotional database
site. He recently asked if someone could get him a set of the Mcdonald's
sets.

I would like to see if anyone else would be willing to send 1(,2,3,?) if the
sets to Huw, free of charge. I think that this would be a small jesture on
our part to show our appreciation for the web site that he hosts. I know
that I have used his site numerous times. I have been picking up extra sets,
however getting all the Lego sets can be rather difficult.

I would be willing to coordinate this effort to be sure that he received
complete set(s).

Please email me and let me know if you would like to participate and which
sets you would be willing to send to Huw.

Rose Regner
r2eng@primenet.com