 General / 9787
Re: minifig neck question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:14:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Lannan writes:
Howdy folks,

  Does anybody know why minifigs all have a black smudge painted on the front
of their necks? they've been like that for as long as I can remember. Looking
at darker colored torsos, i notice they have a white smudge. I'm thinking that
it marks the front for painting/ assembly in the production process. Anyone
know for sure?

Chris

It helps keep the head on. I've removed it before and the head would come off
too easily.

Wayne