 General / 9759
  Re: Top Ten Toys on A&E

(...) LOL! Yeah, it seemed like more of a top-10-of-all-time than a top 10 of now kinda thing. I caught a re-run of it last night, and it was interesting to make notes on the dates of introduction of the products/toys. Almost all of them seemed to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top Ten Toys on A&E

(...) It seems to be. At least, I still see it around, in various forms. But the 'top 10 list' seems to not be based on sales figures, so it is logical to assume that it is an attempt at identifying the 10 'best' toys of all time. Slinky is (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)