 General / 9754
    Re: Three Cheers —Mike Stanley
   (...) I gotta weigh in on the cynical side, but who would have expected anything else from me? I'm reminded, after seeing several "finally, a first step" messages, of the gushy responses to the new parts packs this year - black roof bricks, black (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Three Cheers —Tony Kilaras
    Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Let's not forget that we're dealing with a corporation here. That's why the overtures were directed at the perceived "adult" community and not the rest of us, or at Adult Fans of Lego as a whole. An (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)