 General / 9721
    LEGO Legal? —Eric Joslin
   Does anyone have the email address for LEGO's lawyers? I want to drop them a note about: www.duplo.org Mostly because I think they'd be horrified that things like: www.duplo.org/wille/ are out there with the Duplo trademark on them. eric (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Legal? —Tamyra Teed
   LOL! I have to admit they are kind of funny.. though they sure don't belong under that URL.... I have to ask how you found them though.. I went to the main page and you need a login to get anywhere it seems.. though I didn't check the page out that (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Legal? —Eric Joslin
     (...) Co-worker sent around the URL. I'm not disputing that they're somewhat amusing, but it struck me as something that LEGO would want to have a look at. I imagine that word might filter back eventually, but I'd still rather get an address and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Legal? —Simon Robinson
     (...) True - though I have to admit I've just saved a local copy to show my friends - just in case TLG forces them to be deleted. I know it wasn't your intention, Lorbaat but thanks for the URL. I haven't laughed so much for several days :) Simon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Legal? —Christopher Lannan
   (...) I don't know why a parent would mind. This fits into a class of dirty jokes that are my favorite kind- they're only dirty if you have a dirty mind. A child wouldn't get it. I love jokes like this because one can't complain about them unless (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)