 General / 9693
  Re: historical gap for themes

<snip> (...) First I want to thank Selçuk for bringing this set to our attention. I know that I have ranted about this before so I won't go into much detail here. I just want to reiterate that I don't really like TLG's apparent stance on guns. I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) Actually, Eric, quite the contrary. Guns (Arquebuses) were extremely important in the history of Feudal Japan. It is not uncommon to read accounts of 3000-4000 gunners taking place in large battles in the 1500's. In this regard, including guns (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) (URL) films of Akira Kurosawa are usually set in this general time frame for those who want inspiration. Bruce (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)