 General / 9671
    Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders —Ian Sinclair
   (...) Todd, the tree outline of ALL the themes helped immensely. Now I have the BIG picture in one place. I suggest this get added to an FAQ (if it isn't already) or be made into a webpage for Lugnet off the main page. <ICS> (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Speaking of the FAQ (Was: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders) —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) Me too! :-, (...) That's not a bad idea. Either the FAQ or the site map would be appropriate IMO. Todd, Speaking of the FAQ, do you have any kind of mechanism in place to start seriously implementing the FAQ? I don't mean to sound pushy, but (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)