 General / 9654
    Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers —Phillip Ogden
   I'm not sure which is scarier... the concept of dropping an RCX or the fact that you would have to "test" the design. I'd really be interested in seeing details of your results, but only if you succeed. hugging my RCX, :?) bishop Ian Sinclair wrote (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) I would suggest making the RCX do a bungee jump first, before taking to the skies.If anything should go wrong, at least you would have a finite length of rope. -- C S Soh (URL) where air is power (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)