 General / 9643
9642  |  9644
Subject:
FOTW Knight Lords Castle parted out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:46:23 GMT

Hi all, I just came back from a short shopping trip and found a deal of the
week.  So I am offering some of it to you all if you want.  There were about 6
more sets makeing a total of 7.  The price $39.99 each set.  I was wondering if
there are enough pieces in this set to warrent buying them up breaking them
down and selling them off to make it worth wild.  What would you all be
intrested in, how much should the pieces cost you, and what would I be left
with when I got done?

Thanks,
Jodi