 General / 9615
  Fort Legoredo From S@H had Asian Catalog

We just received our new Fort Legoredo from US S@H and much to our surorise it contained 1 1996 Asian catalog. From inspecting the box, I thought it was a european set. The cover of the catalog is the same as the european version, then much to our (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fort Legoredo From S@H had Asian Catalog

I just checked pause and this is the european cover I was talking about (URL) however the catalog is different. The Lego men in this catalog "talk". Rose R2 wrote in message ... (...) was (...) Please (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

"R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FKovvJ.8B8@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, I've had this happen before. This typically happens near the end of a product's cycle, when all of the US (or North American, or actually now just "Americas") (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)