 General / 9582
Re: Busy Bee and discontinued sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 01:55:48 GMT

Here is info found on some of the missing sets, with source. I'm posting it
here so that those who've downloaded the info don't have to do it again. I'm
sure Mike will update the spreadsheet.

From the lego set list at
http://www.cwi.nl/people/dik/english/LEGO/setlist.html

1579 Duplo Animals 1993
1594 Duplo Rabbit & Bear Friend 1993
2608 Duplo Picnicking 1994
2905 Duplo: Toolo Additional Set 1993-1994
5078 Crane Set 1993-1994
5092 Duplo Sleeping Bags 1994
5093 Duplo Battery Locomotive 1993
5094 Duplo Curtains 1994
5097 Duplo Sleeping Bags 1992-1993
5136 Belville Accessories
5252 Technic Long Shock Absorbers

From Brickshelf:

1747 also called Treasure Cave
1749 Aquanaut

From Huw's Promotional Database

1777 Plane (Sabah)
1859 Aeroplane (Sabah, Danone)
2490 Insctoid Mask+6905+6837 (Woolworth's UK)
3320 Aussie Footballer
3324 World Footballer & Ball

Thoughts about 5820,5835,5840,5875,5876 & 5895: I think these are all Belville
sets of some kind. This is based on a reading of the surrounding sets on the
lego set list and the scans at Bookshelf.

Hope this helps....

Paul Sinasohn
P.S. If you know of or work for a Bay Area company looking for a technical
trainer, please let me know.