 General / 9577
9576  |  9578
Subject:
Busy Bee and discontinued sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 22:10:48 GMT

This past weekend I received a fax from Paul Hutton at Busy Bee with a list
of all of the sets that he might (emphasis on might) be able to get.  I
asked about posting this on the net but he is a little concerned about
getting inundated with phone calls particularly with the busy Christmas
season approaching.  So I offered to survey the online community to help
prioritize what he might be able to order and he agreed.

I have captured the contents of the fax in an Excel spread (and as an
Acrobat document) and made it available on my web site.  I have tried to be
as accurate as possible but working from a fax with very small print can be
a challenge.

Anyway, if you would like to see what Busy Bee might be able to order, go
here:

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/miscellaneous/busybee.htm

If you would like to help Busy Bee prioritize the old stock they request
from LEGO, fill out the spreadsheet (either electronically or on paper) and
send it or fax it back to me.  More details are available on the above web
page.

Please don't inundate Busy Bee with phone calls or we may lose this valuable
resource.  Paul can not and will not order small numbers of these sets.
Here we have a chance to use our collective voice to prioritize what he will
try and order.

On the order form some of the sets are missing titles.  That means they
don't exist in the Pause database so if you know a set title for something
that is missing, please send me an e-mail with the information.

I will post the results in about a week or so or as long as I continue to
receive input from people.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh