 General / 944
Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 16:02:45 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message <3662c0ff.8026676@lugnet.com>...

<snipped Todd's translation of Larry's excellent first stab at the letter...

Now that sounds like 4 positive statements to me.  How's that sound to you?

Todd, it never ceases to amaze me how some people can turn words around
and make me see things from a different point of view. I often use phrases
like Larry does in technical documents - so seeing them turned around and
made into positive instead of restrictive or mildly intimidating is great.

It's a helluva skill to have....

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,