 General / 9404
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: I wonder where he got the scans from? —Frank Filz
     (...) I don't know about the intricacies of Australian Copyright law (nor even the US), but I don't think that there would be any problem creating a backup for yourself (note that in the US, court decisions might imply that you could at most create (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I wonder where he got the scans from? —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) In the latest US S@H catalog (Holidays) there are two new "instruction" books with instructions for models not related to any particular set. One is animals, one is people. Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)