 General / 9342
Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:28:06 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I will keep pursuing this path until I can finally get the bricks I am looking
for.

Please be careful Mike.  For the last couple of years, TLG has been
doing business with powerful clans of ninja (you may have noticed at
WalMart) and you could find a rather rude surprise if you keep pushing them.

;-)

Chris