 General / 9278
  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes: <snip> (...) I had a similar experience today. They only had the lame white trick or treat bucket. What kid is going to use that dinky little bucket to haul their treats in?Maybe a 2 or three year old. My 2 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

I drove from Southern California to Northern today (about 450 miles), stopping at MOST of the McDonald's on the way. The first one we stopped at in SoCal, and the LAST one near my apt, were the only ones with the Lego out yet. Ticks me off, you'd (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) Yeah, espcially since McD has TV commercials running telling everybody to come and get their happy meals & Lego sets. Julie (...) I (...) in. (...) In (...) and (...) their (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)