 General / 9247
  Re: "Improved" Web site!

(...) I'll say! :) I finally finished sorting, but I didn't do any counting. However, to give you an idea of what I got: my pickings don't fit in the tray from 8880. Picture the largest compartment in that tray overflowing with 33 degree slopes and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

Wow. Serves me right for having to go home and be with my family I guess. Congratulations to all on your haul. I WILL say this, I do have an all aqua container and an all green (except for the top tiles) now. (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)