 General / 9245
  First batch of captioned NELUG Mindfest pic's done.

Well the first batch of Sorted and Captioned Mindfest pic's are done. I have finished the NELUG table page and a People page with Captions so you can finally see who some of these people are. Unfortunately we still are missing a ton of people (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.people, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)