 General / 9200
  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

Is this the CD that had instructions for "fan created" (or something like that) models too? If it is that raises a big question for me...what would I have to do to prevent some jerk from making money off of my published DAT files. I'm NOT against (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

(...) Well, you already own the copyright to anything you've created. So you would be completely within your rights to ask them to stop, or even sue. If you're really worried, it wouldn't hurt to write up a little fair-play-like bit of text and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)