 General / 920
    Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —Linc Smith
   Todd, I would like to suggest that you have a specific page (one screen) that outlines the Lugnet's goals, services, and explains why a sign up procedure is required. This page will have links to the main page, and sign in page and any general (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —Chad Smith
   (...) Linc has brought up some good ideas. Also, I believe there is already a link to the lugnet main page from Michael Dorneich's Everything Lego page, which every Lego newbie will find sooner or later. (...) Since there is such a concern that (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)