 General / 9188
  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

(...) I think it is inappropriate and very likely to have an adverse effect on TLG's tolerance of brickshelf.com (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

OK, when I originally posted, I had two points. One point was in response to the person who seemed angry with eBay for not ending the auction - and I went about saying why I don't think its in eBay's place to end that auction. Secondly, I said I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

(...) On the contrary, I have been able to shut down an illegal auction by reporting it to eBay. They DO take action, especially if you threaten to report them to the legal department of the company that is getting screwed (which I did... both (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)