 General / 916
    Re: Legoland California article —Ron Kittle
   (...) Oh, that's right, they're using frames. Thanks for pointing that out. That's an annoying thing about frames: you can't always give a url directly to the page you want to reference. So, you have to give a url, plus navigation instructions. What (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Legoland California article —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) If you're a Netscape user, try doing an "open frame in new window" with your mouse on the article. Then capture the URL that the new window has: (URL) what I got when I did that. and (URL) what I got when I followed the link to the whole (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)