 General / 914
Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 04:04:30 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
For starters, what did  I leave out?

Drat. Here's something:

Note that unlike usenet, LUGNET is a private service and in order to
participate you will need to reveal your real name. Further, LUGNET
requires you to acknowledge that you will abide by the LUGNET terms and
conditions prior to being able to post to any LUGNET group. Finally,
please note, that as a private service, the owners reserve the right to
do as they see fit with the service in the future and there can be no
guarantees that the service will be provided indefinitely.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.