 General / 9125
    Latest Update for The Toy Aid to the Turkish Eartquake Children —Selçuk Göre
   Hi friends, Larry kindly offered me to host the pictures that I've taken and I think they will be up and running when Larry finds time to do that. Here is a copy of the message that I've sent to Larry. It describes the latest and final situation (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)