 General / 9052
  Re: Some disturbing news

The biggest hope I hold out is that the model railroading hobby takes to LEGO trains seriously and in a big way. This is a hobby which has manufacturers capable of meeting or exceeding TLG's quality of manufacture, and know that if they put out (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some disturbing news

(...) It already has! The president of the NMRA told me after having seen the GMLTC layout that he thought LEGO trains were "absolutely just as valid as anything here" [1] We (the GMLTC) will probably end up joining the NMRA. All that is needed is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)