 General / 9035
  Re: Some disturbing news

I was thinking back to, oh, 1983-84 when there once was a big toy company by the name of Kenner making Star Wars toys between 1977 untill I forgot when it filed for bankruptcy and was bought by Mattel. After all, many of us thought "Return of the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some disturbing news

It's 8 1/2 x 11 , one sheet, folds up and could be put into (...) discovered (...) They only seem to come in some of the larger sets now days.... (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)