 General / 9032
    Re: Launch of new site: SimiLego —Kevin Wilson
   What I want to know with towns like this one is: how do you reach into the middle of it? What if a train derails in the middle, or you want to change something in there? Kevin (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Launch of new site: SimiLego —Andreas Stabno
   (...) You bring up a good point, Kevin. What sort of layout is suitable for display purposes as well as accessibility? I think that in general you do not want to arrange your display tables more than 5 feet in depth. This allows for 2.5 feet access (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)