 General / 8988
Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 02:55:41 GMT

Mike Poindexter <lego@poindexter.cc> wrote:
I will try now and get a discount instituted for large S@H orders.  That might
actually happen.

Logic alone would seem to dictate that it should happen, if for no
other reason than you ought to be able to convince some S@H manager
that you're saving them a good bit on shipping by ordering a lot of
items at once.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/