 General / 8981
Re: Launch of new site: SimiLego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:20:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Andreas Stabno wrote:
My new website is online at http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

LOL -- "PlastiCity".  I love that word!  :-,  Good town, too.  Big.  How many
monorail sets do you have?

The city uses some loose track pieces and virtually all of the monorail track
of 3 6399s, 2 6990s, 1 6991, 5 6347s, and 2 6921s.  SimiLego now links to a
mostly complete set list.

Glad you liked "PlastiCity".  My wife and I actually combed through a good
portion of our dictionary in search for a punny word.  The title page also
took some thought.  First I combined Assimilation with Lego to form
Assimilego.  SimiLego seemed more appropriate and even reminds me a little of
SimLego.

Andreas Stabno
stabno@megsinet.net
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm