 General / 8979
Re: NELUG - Some things we learned while presenting at Mindfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:09:50 GMT

then I'll get some black cargo pants and wear the
boots over them, and them I'll wear a shirt that says "NELUG Security" and
stand there with my arms crossed over my chest and have a stern look on my
face.

Na,

all you need to do is call on the RCN.  I'd be -quite- happy to show up, even
in uniform (that always gets looks, even at school, where we are in uniform 4/5
days...)

I could even build a model of my ship (using white instead of gray though...I
don't have that much gray)

-if only the display isn't in the school year :) (ya right, I know excactly
when it will be next year, right when I cannot leave here...because I will be
in school.)

AFOL (IU)
(thats In Uniform)

James Powell