 General / 8963
    Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Jodi Neal
   This sounds something like the other message that I posted last night. (...) there (...) send (...) you (...) Remember that to get TLG to work with us, we need to be flexible. And we need to start getting a group want list with alternatives. Jodi (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Place you bulk order here.. (Was Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)) —Jodi Neal
   Here is a rough rough draft of the revised letter to Lego. I figuresd I'd just throw out my company name to see it if helps. Who know. ;-) Please take a look, add thoughts, critize it, laugh at it, fill in your wants, or just ignore it. I've alsawy (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)