 General / 8949
    Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Does anyone think TLG would listen to some simple bucket or accessory pack requests? In other words, I am suggesting we actually compose a few bucket distributions, and a few accessory packs -- literally listing the part numbers and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Matthew Miller
   (...) I don't know if they'd like that. Standard corporate behavior is to be very wary of stuff that is offered for free. What if they start to sell a pack based on your part list, and then you sue them, claiming that they "stole your idea for a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)