 General / 8946
    Re: I need help —Mark Lindsey
   (...) Maybe I am crazy but the power search on today's date 10-25-99 gives nothing about a 1999 UK catalog. I find plenty of robotics and star wars articles, but nothing like what you are describing. Please give any more advice you might have. Mark (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: I need help —Mark Lindsey
    (...) in (...) to (...) Hey Julie I finally found it and emailed the author for a scan. Thanks for your help. I do appreciate it. Mark L (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)