 General / 8925
Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:09:29 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

<snip>
1. Some may remember my not so perfect attempts to mold my own
pitchfork and reproduce them with resin.  They were _almost_ there.
Well, my friend who does this semi-professionally tells me he's
learned some more about it and is sure he can produce near-perfect
pitchforks for me.  I'm happy.

--

Thanks Mike!  Hope someone at TLG is reading this..... what does it say?  If we
can't get things from TLG, then eventually we will get them elsewhere.

Gary Istok