 General / 8901
  Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) Nick, I agree with part of what you're saying, but if that were totally true, then why would TLG have Service Packs at all? I wouldn't care at all about bulk orders if TLG improved and expanded their Service Pack selection. As I've stated (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) And both of which contain basically the same parts. :( (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

<trimmed original> (...) true, (...) and (...) Shop-At-Home), I (...) Why TLG has services packs at all is not a question I can answer. I don't know. I could guess but I would probably be wrong. I agree if they expanded the service pack options I (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)