 General / 8888
  Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) I like the idea too, and it could be set up as a member type thing to help you get the kitty up, so each person who wants to buy joins in. That would allow you greater buying power, and I'd be willing to look for sets here at some of those (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) here (...) This is all starting to sound like an elaborate version of Auczilla combined with Jambalaya. Now, instead of Todd buying sets and parting them out, someone would be collecting everyone's bricks they don't want (for a price), and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)