 General / 8880
    Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Mike Stanley
   (...) I'd go $550 just to outbid you. :) Maybe we can talk him into an auction? (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I wonder...perhaps one could make a good profit with such models sold through eBay (or even a "Star Wars Idea CD" or something like that)? We could end up with a cottage industry of modules for building themed models, sort of a merchandised (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Mike Stanley
   (...) This has already been done in book-form, right? Didn't Richard do something like this for his school/class? I think a paper version could work, but I think a digital version would be easier to do. I know I'd be willing to pay for a few dozen (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)