 General / 8870
8869  |  8871
Subject:
LEGO knight at MINDFEST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 02:08:46 GMT

For those interested,

I have posted a webpage documenting my recent LEGO knight
sculpture for MIT's MindFest event:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/knight.html

In addition to the pleasure of sculpting, it was
fantastic to finally meet many of the names behind
the LUGNET emails (Todd, Suz, John, Kevin, etc...)

It was fun, guys.

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)