 General / 8869
  Photos Resized, Recompressed and Thumbnailed!

For those people that do not have fast connection or 21" monitors, I have resized and recompressed Matthew's wonderful pictures. They can be found at: (URL) you can link to both 800x600 and the original 1600x1200 version of the photos. They are also (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Photos Resized, Recompressed and Thumbnailed!

(...) I just looked at the Star Wars pictures, and the scene is AWESOME!!! I wouldn't mind having a pair of AT-ATs... :) But one question I do have: I'm thinking that the pieces used to make the scene belonged to several people. Am I correct in that (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Photos Resized, Recompressed and Thumbnailed!

(...) Thanks very much. There will be many more posts about the weekend soon. (...) Well this was not quite as hard as it may seem. As for scenery and models it was fairly easy to distinguish what each of us made. The only thing that really worried (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Photos Resized, Recompressed and Thumbnailed!

(...) Oh...My...Heck. If there are Legos there next year, I am *NOT* missing the next one! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)