 General / 8892
Re: Photos Resized, Recompressed and Thumbnailed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:05:08 GMT

I just looked at the Star Wars pictures, and the scene is AWESOME!!!  I
wouldn't mind having a pair of AT-ATs... :)

Thanks very much.  There will be many more posts about the weekend soon.

But one question I do have:
I'm thinking that the pieces used to make the scene belonged to several
people.  Am I correct in that assumption?  If so, what happens when you need
to take it apart?  How do you know, "that's my BURP!"?

Well this was not quite as hard as it may seem.  As for scenery and models it
was fairly easy to distinguish what each of us made.  The only thing that
really worried us was the MiniFigs.  For this Dave Eaton came up with the
Idea of putting a small peice of colored paper inside the torso's of our
minifigs.  Of course this required us to take the legs off of all the figs at
the end of the event but for the most part we were able to reclaim all of our
minifigs.  (There are still a couple of unaccounted for Minifigs but most of us
have not unpacked yet so they may yet be found).

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/