 General / 8846
    Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Kevin Loch
   What they should do is not allow trivial spare parts orders, that would run them into the ground. They should allow true bulk orders, of BOX quantities (like the boxes the modelers and MIT get). They could set a reasonable market price for these (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!) —Matthew Miller
   (...) [snip] (...) Totally agree. They could even require bigger orders than that -- I'm sure we could work it all out amongst ourselves. (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)