 General / 8845
Re: Mindfest Photos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 03:47:17 GMT

Wow!  That was fast!  Excellent shots too.

KL

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
[Sorry -- this post is a duplicate of what I just put in the robotics and
boston groups. Forgot that these places might care too. *grin*]

Check out http://www.mattdm.org/mindstorms/ for some mindfest photos. Be
warned that I haven't gotten time to do any sorting or naming or
resizing-for-mass-consumption. They're 1600x1200 and about 400k each.
Sometime soon I'll do some work and make a nice page out of this all. But I
thought some of you might want to see them now now now. :)

Check near the end of the listing especially, for some really cool Star Wars
shots featuring (and I can say this because I didn't make any of them
myself) some of the best SW Lego models ever made.