 General / 8841
  Mindfest Photos!

[Sorry -- this post is a duplicate of what I just put in the robotics and boston groups. Forgot that these places might care too. *grin*] Check out (URL) for some mindfest photos. Be warned that I haven't gotten time to do any sorting or naming or (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mindfest Photos!

Wow! That was fast! Excellent shots too. KL (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mindfest Photos!

Wow! Thanks Matt for letting all of us who could not attend feel that we at least had a window to peer in! I love guys like you who make the internet a great thing. Build On! John Matthews Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mindfest Photos!

Looks like it was fun. The Star Wars display is awesome!!! Talk about thousands & thousands of pieces.... There sure are a lot of pictures. I'm finally finishing going through them, after about a couple of hours. dscn1060.jpg "Impresive. Most (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)