 General / 8785
  Re: Scale of Lego

Is it set to be exclusively about TLG? I mean, you could take a tape-mesaure to TRU and see how TLG scales compare with say Playmobil or MegaB****cks. Or Duplo, whose figures are in a completely different scale to minifigs. You may want to consider (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scale of Lego

(...) MegaBullocks? As in: - Never mind the M., here come the Birck Pistols? - MegaSandra M.? - A rabid flock of M. just gored a MegaMatador? ;-) Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Scale of Lego

(...) Actually my research paper is supposed to focus on SCALE as opposed to TLG or any other company. (But I wouldn't complain if that was switched around!) So I don't think I'll bring in Playmobil or Mega&@$! but I might mention Duplo since those (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)